Our generation likes to get all things done over Internet but if you get stuck into a strange problem like DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET then we can bet no one who can keep patience is here.
After repetitive clicks when we get frozen on a particular page and reopening the browser shows this message, we simply become frustrated. After a lot of requests from our readers we have decided to come up with something which can be a help in this issue.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET- What it is
Fixing this issue is not a tough nut to crack. If you follow some traditional trial and error methods we can finish you can easily solve these issue without any expert help. Let’s come to the point of discussion- how to fix an interesting issue of dns probe finished no internet which bothers us a lot.
It’s basically a network related issue where the modem of our PC or mobile can’t connect to the Ethernet sue to some issues.
DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET- How to fix this issue
Let’s get deep into the issue first and solve it through step by step process-
Using Command Prompt
Using simple command prompt we can get this issue solved within few minutes. Here is the step by step process to do this-
Using simple command prompt you can get rid of this frustrating network issue.
- Open command prompt in Windows. For this you can type “cmd” in the “run” option and hit “ENTER”. If you are a fan of shortcut keys you can press “Windows Key + R”.
- Type “cmd” there in the box. Then hit “ENTER”.
- Now restart the system and if it solves your problem then it’s gone.
If the last one has not solved your problem, then come to this. Sometime IP connection goes for conflict with the system. Changing the IP may help you sometimes. Go with the steps below-
- Open command prompt and type ipconfig /release and press ENTER.
- But before hitting ENTER make sure that there is a space between ipconfig and the (/) forward slash.
Sometimes conflicts between drivers and OS can cause these type of miss programming in a system. That’s why it’s important to keep all the drivers’ software updated all the time. Follow these steps to configure and update the drivers properly and with ease.
- Go to the “Run” option and type “devmgmt.msc” and click OK to open “Device Manager”.
- Do a right click on the “Network adapter” and select “update driver software”
- That’s all. Let the system do the rest.
- Restart the system to set all the saved settings properly.
Reset Router Settings
Router reset can be a help sometimes. Follow the steps to do this-
- At first turn the router off
- Unplug it from all power sources
- Then start that after 1 minute wait, meanwhile it should be completely unplugged from all power sources.
- Restart the system and try to connect further.
Switching to another DNS server
It could be better than anything though many people does not know how to do it. But before trying it try to fix the problem by DNS flushing. But if it’s not helping then go for it.
- Go to the “Control Panel” of the system from start menu.
- There will be an option called “Network and options”.
- Click on the “view network status and task”.
- Now go to the “change adapter settings”.
- Click on the type of network you are connected with and right click on that.
- Under the “Networking” tab find out the “internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” option.
- Now click on the “properties” of the TCP/IP and change it from open source connection (18.104.22.168) to 22.214.171.124.
- Restart the computer and start over.
That’s all. Now try to fix the problem of dns probe finished no internet yourself and share if you are challenged by any problem.