Gear S2/S3 Navigation
The Description of Gear S2/S3 Navigation
This app displays Google Navigation instructions on your Samsung Gear S2/S3 smartwatch.
It needs the free companion app "Gear S2/S3 Navigation" from Samsung Galaxy Apps to work.
We are going to release the companion app in the end of April 2017!
How to use:
- Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear S2/S3 device.
- Install this "Gear S2/S3 Navigation" app.
- Install free "Gear S2/S3 Navigation" app from Samsung Store on your Smartwatch. (Go to: Apps> Samsung Gear > Samsung Galaxy Apps).
- Start Gear S2/S3 Navigation app on your phone.
- Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Gear S2/S3 Navigation).
- Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
- Ensure your Gear S2/S3 is connected to Phone and you have Samsung Gear installed.
- If the app still only shows the "ready" message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > More > Applications > Maps and enable "Show notifications").
- Restart smartphone AND Gear S2/S3
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
App Recent Changes
- No information on recent changes.
4.4 and up