The Description of Dragon City
Become the ultimate Dragon Master! Build your own city on the Floating Islands and fill it with farms, habitats, buildings… and dragons! Train your cute babies and evolve them into impressive beasts that will defend you in battle.
Breeding is essential in Dragon City: Combine dragons of Fire, Nature, Legend and lots of other elements to hatch rare hybrids and expand your collection. You can also obtain dragons from exclusive events!
- Complete the Dragon Book! There are over 500 dragons to breed and collect.
- New dragons join the game every week through breeding events and special islands.
- Build a beautiful city of fantasy for other players to see when they visit you!
- Fight against other Dragon Masters in the Leagues and challenge yourself at the Tournaments!
- Unlock advanced features like the Ancient World and the Guardian Dragons.
- Be social: You can help your friends, visit them and send them gifts!
You can log in with Facebook to save your game and play on all your devices - That way you can take your baby dragons everywhere.
There are over 80 million Dragon Masters. What are you waiting for? Join the fun!
If you already love our dragons… Drop us a nice review :)
Dragon City is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-app items with real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings.
Follow us on Twitter: @DragonCityGame
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DragonCity
Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonCityChannel
Check out other cool games by the creators of Dragon City: Monster Legends and World Chef!
App Recent Changes
- A new version of Dragon City has landed in your store!
- This time we're bringing you some polishing and a bunch of technical improvements.
- Oh, and something else! It’s not part of this version, but a little gossip never hurts: Draek Dragon ran into his nemesis, the Heat Dragon, and all hell broke loose! Massive fighting, huge drama… In the end, the Draek Dragon won. He’s not one of the Legends of Deus for nothing!
4.0.3 and up